HOW IT WORKS
If you are looking for wholesale local foods in Omaha, Lincoln, Council Bluffs or surrounding areas:
- Sign up here to receive our weekly email and price list for local produce, meat, or dairy products.
- You can order from our website, or contact our sales manager via email or phone with your order.
- Your order will be delivered to your location, with a single invoice emailed from us. Delivery day is Thursday unless specified otherwise. Individual customers also have the option to pick up their order (for a reduced fee) at Branched Oak Farm on Saturday. Orders must be received by Tuesday 9 AM for delivery or pickup that week. See our shipping and returns page for more details.
It’s the simplest, most convenient way to source local farm products!
All products are source identified, so you always know where your food comes from.
Buyers may contact us to arrange standing orders, crop and product planning, forward contracting, personal farmer introductions, farm tours, marketing materials, or events.
(See our FAQs page for more detailed information.)
If you are a sustainable farmer in eastern Nebraska or western Iowa wanting to sell to wholesale markets:
- Contact us at email@example.com or call Ben at 402-705-8679 to tell us more about your operation and why you would like to be involved.
- We will send you our New Producer Packet, and you can then submit your product information as well as any certifications, product liability insurance, farm food safety plan, logo, and photographs.
- You will sign the Producer Affidavit, attesting to your sustainable production practices.
- We will work with you to determine pricing, delivery areas, minimum orders, etc.
- We provide sales support and handle all ordering and invoices so you can spend more time doing what you enjoy: Farming!